The stock temperature gauge has a sensing bulb inserted in the head. The line coming from the bulb to the gauge is actually a small copper tube...do not cut or kink this tube or you will loose the gas charge (Ether). To remove the gauge you need to take the bulb out of the head first and then fish the bulb through the fire wall.
The Oil Pressure is also a small piece of tubing (steel). however it has a flare fitting on the back of the gauge that can be removed.
The Gas, Amp and speedometer are all straight forward. It's a good idea to mark the wires so you know what goes where during reassembly. I use painters tape wraped around the wire making a flag that I can write on.
The dash lights can be removed by un-clipping the bulb socket from the back of the dash.
I think that's it...good luck.
Mike B
