| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#87070 06/24/2003 3:09 PM | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 9 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 9 | So....if my turn signal switch burns out that would be indicative of a short or some kind of other electrical problem somewhere in that circuit, right?
I should probably try to get THAT problem solved before I install a new switch.....so I'm smart enough to figure that out on my own, I just don't where inthe heck to start.....
\m/
| | |
| |
| |