| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 | Debating on whether to sandblast the seems in my cab as well as the drip moulds around the doors(anything I can't get to) as a flat surface then prime till I can do the whole cab. Any ideas? I am having the front clip done next week and was thinking of asking the blaster to do this as well while he was running. Thanks JHolland | | |
| |
| |