| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, UtahYork, Ponchogl, Lonnie, Bicounty, BC59, JW51),
160
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,129 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Anything particular that you are looking for? I assume that you want a stock one-carb setup. Here's the Rochester B on my '54 3100 235: > Driver's side 1> Driver's side 2> Passenger's side with choke and throttle cables> LinkageVac line from Inline Tube via Chev's of the 40s. I bent the fuel line from scratch to mate with my Durex fuel filter and with my fuel pump which has in and out ports at 20deg to the block. An Inline Tube fuel line from Chevs of the 40s with fit perfectly IF you don't have a fuel filter and IF the in/out ports on your fuel pump are parallel to the block. The line clips are from Ecklers. Other vendors sell them, too. Your Factory Assembly Manual will show where to bend the lines and attach the clips.
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |