Yeah, 248.... thats what I started this thread with, Dunno why I said 270 lastnight. anyway... I still dont know what is actually in it, as it is still waiting on 3 wheels and a ride to my shop.... other things have taken priority. the only reason I mention a 302, is becuase of all the De-mill stuff the PO used to haul ( the truck was used to move old Millitary "quanset" buildings bought at auction), Old Mil trucks are known to have 302's.... could be the PO got a hold of one...... speculation and VERY wishful thinking is all.
in all I retract the question, as the only possible Stock engine is a 248.... when I posted I thought there were options and I was trying to guess from the only available info.
it either has a 248 (that it would have come with) or it doesn't, I will know soon enough I guess.
Last edited by greywuuf; 07/17/2012 11:54 AM.