| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,314 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 67 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 67 | Hey guys, I put and booster and master from a 79 Chevy C30 on my G506 and the pedal is good but I don't have much stopping power. I rebuilt the wheel cylinders, like new shoes, new lines and hose, I ran the front front line to a tee and then to front brakes and the rear the same from the rear line. Any ideas what the issue could be?
I know the brakes on those weren't the best, but I think my set up may be worse then stock.
1937 Chevy (converted to 4x4) 1942 Chevy G506 1.5 ton 4x4 1958 Mack B model (on Chevy 1 ton 4x4 frame) 1969 Dodge Charger 1987 K30 Crewcab
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Brake conversion on 1.5 ton G506
| Bodyguy | 07/17/2012 12:04 AM | |
| |
| |