| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 39 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 39 | I may or may not drop a 350 into my '54 and am looking for the best manual transmission to go with it. I see the 700r4 is a very popular auto Trans but something about an automatic just doesn't scream "old truck" to me.( I know a 350 doesn't either haha) also any insight on a rear end to go with the manual transmission would be great.
1955.1 Chevy 5 window 3100 Instagram - @1955.1chevy
| | |
| |
| |