Grigg,

Do you have the truck movies? I lost/misplaced them. If you do have them and haven't converted them to disc maybe John/Billy/George has a VCR, I don't. They'd be fun to watch.

We're hard up for ice around here but I'll check over in the valley on the way over Thurs. AM.

Peaches Thursday morning on the way out of town.

Coolers, (2), Water dispenser, packed. Four folding chairs. Two pop-up shelters.

John, any chance I left a dark green canvas fold-up chair at your house this spring?

ETA Maury River 1100 Thursday.

Cosmo


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer