| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 60 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 60 | This is good to hear as I am currently stripping a 95 S10 for parts . I was planing to use the 4.3 V6 and T5 tranny so perhaps I will retain the rearend as well .
Allan 1946 GMC 1949 Mercury M68
| | |
| |
| |