| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,488 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 54 | I've got a '54 235 that is running rough and fouling the plugs. I replaced a couple of the plugs with some clean, spare plugs that I had and the engine fouled them as well over the course of about 15 minutes. I had previously set the timing and have made some minor carb adjustments. The engine starts very easily but just isn't running right when a load is put on the motor. I was going to change the plugs with new ones but was thinking that they may just become fouled as well. Any advice and steps to take would be very much approeciated. | | |
| |
| |