Hi Diamond,

I have a thread over at 67-72 ( 67-72 ) , so I be that's where you saw it. I've got a lot more pictures and such over there.

I got the old 15.5 gallon style. The kind you think of when you think "beer keg." The cylinder kegs just didn't hold enough, although I like the size and shape a lot better. I would have had to llink 2 of them together to get very far! I definitely lucked out with the fab shop, as the owner is way into old cars and trucks and loves to work on them. We do a lot of business together and he will work for beer too. He's got a really nice '49 Ford and a LeMans that you can see in this shot:
Cars

Did you find a fuel tank? I'm also doing just enough to get past inspection and get tags on the old ride. Sadly, I'm already considering selling it. There's a nice '49 chevy flatbed with '88 blazer drivetrain, axles and 4wd gear that I'd really like to have. I can't get too many projects going as I'd never finish any of them. The '49 would just be so much more functional than the dumper. You know, since it goes over 40 mph and all.