The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Register Log In

The Stovebolt Site Forums The Shop Area The Electrical Bay How do I go about ducting defrost?

Forums Active Threads
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Stewart2, TooMany2count), 138 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,135
Posts1,056,423
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost?
#85837 02/25/2003 2:07 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 427
Bahstin
O
OldCarKook Offline
'Bolter
OldCarKook
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 427
Bahstin
1954 GMC Heater Ductwork schematic


http://www.oldgmctrucks.com
Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
How do I go about ducting defrost? zachscc 02/22/2003 8:02 AM
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost? kedso 02/23/2003 1:09 AM
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost? Hedgehog 02/23/2003 4:17 AM
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost? Brian Moore 02/23/2003 5:39 AM
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost? scdascda 02/24/2003 7:55 PM
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost? 4ontheFloor 02/25/2003 12:17 AM
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost? OldCarKook 02/25/2003 2:07 PM
Re: How do I go about ducting defrost? zachscc 02/28/2003 2:59 AM

Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Website
Follow User
Forum Posts
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · The Stovebolt Site
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0