| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Forty9),
134
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,385 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 23 | I have a 1950 pickup but I am having trouble finding out what model it is. The serial # is 14TJ-C 1173. So as far as I can figure out it is a 1.5 ton 4100 or 4800. Am I correct? | | |
| |
| |