| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 384 | Hi, thanks for the info. I had a Chevy Styleline 1950 before. With a 235 and pg. I did that conversion, dual Fentons and heat riser kit. Worked really fine.
the thing I am most confused about is carbs. Carter you said, which one do you use ?
My Chevy Viking 1959Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden [email protected]Also: Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959 Ford Custom 4 dr 1964 Ford Mustang GT 2005
| | |
| |
| |