| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 52 | After being laid up for half of last year due to a severe leg injury, I finally made it out to fire up the truck for the first time. The battery was dead so I charged it up overnight and tried again the next morning. When I turned the key...nothing. Strange thing was my fuel gauge pegged on full and has stayed there since. I had the battery checked and it tested bad so I replaced it. I have been driving the truck but it would be nice to know how much fuel I have. Has anyone ever encountered this? I have tried the various tests with jumper wires etc. but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. | | |
| |
| |