| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Paul_WNC, 3B, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,324 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 | I love hydraulic lifters. I like a quite engine and exhaust. I know a lot of people like the sound of solid lifters and split exhaust. One other reason I put hydraulics in all of my customers engines is most people are not comfortable adjusting solids. With hydraulics you set them once and forget them. Just my two cents.
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | |
| |
| |