I went to go get my Chevy on Friday (18/05/2012) and with my bad luck my camera gave problems and I only took a few pics of the truck while it got loaded and off loaded.

I will get the pickup restored at a good friend that has done these before.

So far not much has happened, but the plan for the pickup is that it will be taken apart completely and everything that can not be saved will be bought new.

It has a straight six in, but I did not have time to look for the engine number. Will still get the numbers.

The windshield will be sent away to South Africa to a place that makes new ones.

My plan for the pickup is to just fix it up as stock. The pickup will be gloss black with chrome grille, bumpers and a few other parts.

Here are some photos

57 Chevy
57 Chevy
57 Chevy
57 Chevy
57 Chevy