| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#85203 08/16/2004 2:56 PM | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 244 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 244 | I have a 1953 GMC and the ignition switch is just an on-off keyed switch. The back of the switch has the following letters B, I, A what do these stand for? Is it as simple as B-battery, I-ignition, and A-accessory. I appreciate any help as I was going to tap into the fuse block but the brake fuse is always hot and the tail light is only on with the headlight switch. | | |
| |
| |