| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 235 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 235 | Yes I had intended to put the 465 in but lets just say money has become an issue and unlike most of the folks here my truck is my only vehicle. I'd planned this swap to be as quick and painless as possible but I'm afraid a driveline shortening will be extremely costly..
I have an engine leveler. I suspect the problem is that the cab is twisted. There's pretty serious impact damage to the drivers side. The repairs den were the usuall for a lumber truck..pull this.. Hammer that... Tighten this.... It's no show truck but it does it's job very well.
Thanks for your suggestions though.
Jeremy | | |
| |
| |