| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (papas52),
111
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,542 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 | Thanks Truckernix. I wasn't clear on the vacuum advance part. I found one for sale so I don't have it yet. I'm just trying to decide if it's worth spending the money on it or if it's likely not good and should just go with a re-pop.
Shawn
1950 3600 Pickup, 1958 Plymouth Belvedere
| | |
| |
| |