| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#85156 03/10/2002 2:04 AM | Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 114 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 114 | I'm planning to use a 50's car backup light on the rear splash pan with a switch under the dash. (I have the light all restored, just need to find a switch.) I don't think I'll see much with the Burb windows way up high though... 
Jim
| | |
| |
| |