| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,485 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,711 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,711 | Dieseldude03, I just did this repair on my '38. It really wasn't that hard to shape the metal. However, I left out the raised area that shows between the fender and the door. I have posted photos of the process in my photobucket but here are a couple: before after Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | |
| |
| |