| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,138 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 105 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 105 | Hey guys, Here's the video of the reunion. I'm sorry it took so long and I'm sorry the video quality isn't better. I tried to clean it up the best I could. SEE YA! Mark 5th Annual Southern Stovebolter's Reunion Video
Last edited by og55; 05/10/2012 8:27 PM.
| | |
| |
| |