Speaking of wiring, my truck has a fuse box mounted on the firewall with two fuses. The two wires to it come out of the main harness and then disappear into another harness, so it's very hard to track. The fuse box doesn't show up in the wiring diagrams or the new harness instruction sheet. Any ideas what the fuses are for (lighting, ignition, generator)?

And welcome to the board, Martin! I'll confirm what Squeeze says. Let us know how it comes out as I've got the same harness from American Classics that I hope will be a no-brainer to install (ha ha ha, yeah, I know better).

Squeeze, thanks to you and Jeff for answering my question about the front axle alignment. Turned out that the leaf spring is broken at the shackle. It was so obvious that I felt like an idiot and deleted the post.


Charlie

Rustzilla, '41 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup