Hey everyone, thanks for all the chat so far....see? this is what I mean...I've been dying to get back to see what was said and I'm just now able to get back to SB! So for discussion sakes...I did a google search and honestly couldn't find a good 'original' mounting of the box in an NPR, but it looks like if I were to mount it the original way, lines up, that places the steering arm on the motor side of the frame. In my 41 COE, I need the steering arm to be on the wheel side of the frame, which would result in lines down. There will be no clearance problems, no snagged lines,and the steering coupler will be in the same place so I don't see any danger to speak of. And unless I held my tongue wrong, it appears that the steering will be correct.... right turn = right. So maybe I'm mounting it the way it was intended...or it was a right hand drive box..I don't know. I just know that lines up, steering arm on the motor side of the frame won't work. My fab skills are fine, so if the hydraulics part will work, I will probably give it a try. I'll double check that the steering will be correct, but I did think of that and the first time I looked it seemed to be right. That part is worth checking 4 times

. Thanks again everyone!
PS, the reason I believe what I'm doing is 'upside' down is because the lettering in the casting....maybe when mounted in the NPR's the lettering is upside down... SO that is all i'm basing it on.