| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 19 | Thanks for the reply53MP. The six was pulled by the previous owner. Have to admit I would have too. I have a '70 Monte and '79 truck manual. Honestly, never occured to me. The '66 manuals don't show much, less with a/c. I need to figure this out quick because the biggest swap meet in Metro Detroit is Sunday and it's great for getting anything. I also know where some '70's pickups are hiding in the weeds but it's an hour drive. Thanks again but I was hoping for some good pics or info such as # of grooves or depth of pulleys. | | |
| |
| |