Today is the day that everything gets glued together in my 261!
I always bolt stuff up with no gasket sealer t o. Make sure everything fits before final assembly. Also when I have a question that needs answering.

The rocker Oil feed that runs through the pushrods cover...
Is there a size that this should be? I copied the line that was in there even using the fittings over. 3/32
There are fittings on both ends but one of the orifices is smaller than the other. does it matter? Or should I replace the smaller one with a same size 1/8" one.
Also, if one is supposed to be smaller... Does it matter whisk way it is oriented?

This is a brand new 261... I don't want to do any damage to it before start up.. Thanks

I really want to fire this up this week!

Jeremy


1950 Chevy 3800 1-Ton Long Bed
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr

Sold all the bikes, leaving California behind.