| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (rfs56trk, 50Chevy3100, 3800GUY, cmayna, Donf, Barry Martak, Peggy M, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,461 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 35 | That is what I am starting to think here. I also got a headlight from the same flaps that was not glue together squarely. It would not fit in the headlight retainer ring. Being out in the boonies, I gently nipped off a fraction of glass off the outer rim to make it fit. If I had been in town it would have gone back to the store forthwith. | | |
| |
| |