| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,671 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#84496 10/19/2007 7:12 PM | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | Ok, I called CCP (almost typed CCCP, bad ole days) Here is what they recommended. The picture shows a proportioning valve, but the kit does not need it, so you don't get it. With shipping it is $332.00. http://www.classicperform.com/Store/1960_1972_Chevy_Truck/6062BB2.htm I explained that I would not like to use the booster, to try to keep close to the OEm look, they said it was not required, but recommended for stopping power. | | |
| |
| |