| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (kbenz, JW51, Gib70),
168
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 253 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 253 | Thanks 3B ! The motor and clutch went in the truck this morning after my last visit to Stovebolt forum. I did a hail Mary play and torqued them all at 40 FT LBS. None of them snapped so I'll probably be alright. I don't have the scatter shield or transmission bolted up yet so I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to re-do them at 25. I guess I'll sleep on it.
1945 Chevrolet G 506 1.5 Ton Military 4X4 1967 Jeep Cj5 with 283 SBC
| | |
| |
| |