Guys/Gals...I've tried just about everything under the sun to get my truck running smooth. Seems the harder I go the farther I get set back. As stated in my earlier posts, she (235) runs great at idle, but misses like hell on ANY acceleration. EVERYTHING on the firing side is brand new, so I'm inclined to believe the problem lies with the gas. Plugs foul easy. Float is adjusted per the manual. manual Choke isn't stuck. No line is kinked. accelerator pump is squirting. new properly set points, cond, rotor, plug wires, plugs, cap, distributor - yes ALL NEW, meaning less than 20 miles. Set timing w/ light last weekend...seems perfect. NEW rebuilt engine and head, incl...new valves. New manifold gaskets w/ no obvious leaks......3 yrs/2000 miles on vacuum advance, about the same age on the coil. 12 volt system.....finely set valves. Any ideas from the PROs on this thing???


J.D. Jordan