That linkage clip Bill, we went thru this a month or so ago but I couldn't find a source for
them. I think it was Gus that first posted a picture of a clip on his throttle linkage. At the
time I thought it was a good idea to add that and still do. I’ve never felt quite sure about
the wire only to secure the link although I’ve never heard of anyone having a malfunction.
When I saw the clip I went on a search to all of the FLAPS in the area. I got several
HELP packs and a handful of loose ones but none of the clips had a wide enough opening
for that flaired out opening in the throttle lever.

I'm pretty sure originally all that Chevrolet used was the throttle wire thru the link with
the brass stop on the end of the wire. In other words, originally they didn't have a "clip"
like those used on the later throttle linkages or the one shown in your link. If that's not
true I'd really like to have some documentation for my records. Also I’d really like to
know if anyone has found those ¼” clips with the wide opening and who has them.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL