| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 | A while back I saw a diagram for a stand for transporting or storing a 216 motor and now I can't find it. It was made from several 4X4's. Was it on here that I saw it?? I tried several searches but could not find it. Thanks, Martin | | |
| |
| |