| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Steelonsteel, WICruiser, Peggy M, 55shaker, Hotrod Lincoln, TS3600, GRNHydra),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,470 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 105 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 105 | Hey guys. I am deciding on how to do the suspension on the front of my 52 3600. It will be supporting a small block v8. The plan for my truck is an old original look but with modern conveniences. Im not going to lower the truck or anything like that. Although I do want to run an air ride system for different reasons. I want to be able to adjust the stiffness of the ride according to what is being done with the truck. I want to remain around stock ride height or a little higher. I going back with the skinny knobby looking tires farmers would have use back then but radials. Have any of you guys built one off front suspension on the original frame? bc Im really not looking to go into a frame swap. Im wanting to be a little different. Or what have you guys done similar? thanks | | |
| |
| |