| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Just in case I'm wrong about all AD oil bath air cleaners having the same decal, click on this link to The Filling Station, then enter "Air Cleaner Decal" in the description search box to see other decals and the appropriate years. The list shows my decal for '54-'55 1st and for '40-'46. Pics of 1950 accesssories on Tim Lederman's site show my decal on 1950 oil bath air cleaners. Bottom line - The Filling Station was the only vendor I found that had a decal like the original pics AND a white "AC" logo.
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |