Just in case I'm wrong about all AD oil bath air cleaners having the same decal, click on this link to The Filling Station, then enter "Air Cleaner Decal" in the description search box to see other decals and the appropriate years. The list shows my decal for '54-'55 1st and for '40-'46. Pics of 1950 accesssories on Tim Lederman's site show my decal on 1950 oil bath air cleaners. Bottom line - The Filling Station was the only vendor I found that had a decal like the original pics AND a white "AC" logo.


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all