| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 15 | Smithleej,
Well i see you and i have the same truck and motor (248)i also am in the middle of trying to convert my 6v to 12 and need all kinds of advice. I am by no means any sort of electrician and find everything i read about it a little more confussing. I have purchased a new powermaster 10 (si) alernator, voltage reducers and all kinds of stuff. I will probably get someone with electrical automotive expierience to hook it all up because i cannot afford to do the smoke test at this point. I am learning everything as i go and if i can help you just let me know and i will if i can. Welcome to the Bolt.
Wes | | |
| |
| |