The vertical whiskers look like they are going to be really tight,I did by a set from them.I bought some of my parts from Jim Carter and the whiskers and quarter window rubber from Classic Parts Of America.
Classic Parts Of America will sell each item separate of the kit,they don't list the parts individual in the catalog but you can call or walk in and get what you need.
Tim,I'll try to ID the parts for you.
glass channels
vertical whiskers
wedge rubber
Glass setting tape for the vertical stainless trims to glass.
quarter glass rubber
I named them from the back row and then left to right and then front row.
Remember,they will sell the parts individually if you call or walk in.
Tim
1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"