> Greg - Thanks for the measurements. That confims my guess. Wonder why my drivers fender was not drilled for the 4-terminal block??? Just another mystery! Rather than drill another mounting hole when I get a 4-terminal block, I may try to exchange the first terminal with the mounting support on one end. That way, I think that can use the 2-3/8" holes.
Reproduction blocks with the correct mounting clips would be nice. At $7 to $12 each, looks like they could be have been designed to match the original blocks.
> David - I agree that 4-terminal blocks would make wiring turn signals easier. I'll use a bullet connector for my after market turn signal wire and hook the parking light wire to the terminal block.
Thanks again to all who showed me how to connect my headlights and other wires to the terminal blocks.
- Lonnie
My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.
OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all