| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 150 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 150 | I'm looking for seats for my 49 3100 hotrod. Ideally they would be a 40-20-40 setup with the seat back on the console folding down to make an armrest and provide storage for the cd changer, etc. My 2004 Ram has the exact configuration I am looking for but of course it is too wide. I have the buckets from the 74 Camaro donor of the drivetrain and could fab up the console but was wondering if anyone knows of a seat setup like I am looking for. So far searching the local dismantlers has been futile since they want specific year and model info to do a search and I don't know that info. | | |
| |
| |