| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, Hotrod Lincoln, FAST55, fonz8261, Guitplayer, 46 Texaco, 1 invisible),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 | Thanks Tony. I think maybe what I am referring to is really part of the fender. I have seen some fenders on Ebay with this part attached. Rob
1965 Chevy C20 Stepside
| | |
| |
| |