I'm rewiring the headlight to terminal blocks on my '54 3100 to "near" original specs. Three questions:

1) Where did the headlight ground (red circle) on both sides originally connect? There is a small hole on the inner fenders near the terminal blocks that might be for the sheet metal screw shown in the Assbly Man.

2) Did the terminal blocks on the inner fenders have three connection, or four?

My truck had a three-connection block on the drivers side and none on the passenger side. Both inner fenders were drilled for a three-con block (2-3/8" C-to-C). The Assembly Manual shows a four-connection block that requires mounting holes 3" C-to-C. Possibly for auxiliary two-note horns on the drivers side?

3) Either way, did the passenger side have a three-connection block?

Thanks,


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all