My issue with Greyhound is the customer service representatives manning the counter of the freight desk. I have waited 10-15 minutes and then went behind the counter and into the staging area for freight, looking for a person. I have actually had employees walk by the counter and never acknowledge a customer's presence. I had an issue one time with getting 3 of the 4 packages, that were supposed to be delivered together. When I asked them where the 4th package was, referenced on the tag, I was told there isn't a 4th package. When I asked how to file a claim for the 4th package, I was told there wasn't a 4th package, even though their paperwork, showed there was. A few days later, they called and said my package was ready to pick up.
Albeit, this was the downtown Kanssas City, MO hub.

Last edited by 4-5-6 Chevy Trucks; 03/10/2012 11:55 PM.