Hi all, this is my first post so i figured make it an easy one. For starters I'm an avid hotroddder of all types including old bikes and I race at Bonneville. I had my own hotrod shop in Houston for years, but moved to Norway almost 2 years ago. Now hopefully i can find some time to work on my own. The project in question in a 53 chevy truck. I have a complete good driveline from a 57 panel truck that I'm swapping over. I know the '57 235 will bolt up to my 53 bellhousing so i can use the original trans mounts. Next I can drill the front mount to use the 53 style front pad mount. My main question is if <i can use the flywheel and bigger clutch from the 57...and will the 57 trans just bolt right up to the 53 bellhousing? As well can i just keep th 57 water pump and pully arrangment or must i change to the other pump and use the adapter plate. Thanks so much, hans