| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 118 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 118 | Howdy, Any ideas how i could possibly fix the window sill here? http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/gumbi18/1957%20GMC%20half%20ton/002-1.jpghttp://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/gumbi18/1957%20GMC%20half%20ton/001.jpgThis is pretty much the only bad spot on the whole upper cowl panel so im not going to replace the whole panel, but I have no idea how to go about repairing this. My uncle mentioned using fiberglass over it all to build up the lip for the windshield and/or use bondo. I know most of yall are against using bondo for repairs but i think that this would be a challenge for even someone with years of experience, (something I dont have, first restoration for me). Im decent with doing metal work but I feel this is out of my scope to refab all this in metal. Any ideas? | | |
| |
| |