| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,501 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#83220 09/21/2007 11:24 PM | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 1,519 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 1,519 | WOW. Thanks Jon. I bought the truck with dual YFs on it. Its dumping way too much gas in the motor. As far as i know(what he told me)the motor was built stock,just with the dual carbs and Fenton dual exhaust. I didnt realize the Carters were so involved. Maybe I'll just start lookin for a couple old Holleys? Thanks again,Jon. Marty | | |
| |
| |