| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#83207 09/20/2007 9:32 PM | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 42 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 42 | Well Thank you "Berry" Much. However the tank shows 310932 as opposed to 3109032.I have a 38 PU and likely a 37 Radiator as I had to cut the "brace/bracket" over the radiator to accomodate the fill. I don't yet know the internal condition of 310932. I thank you.
gene bryson
| | |
| |
| |