| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, 3B, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 90 | Hello all,
I have a '57 Chevrolet (car) with a 235 straight six. I just installed a factory overdrive and love it but because of the free wheeling option it means I come up to red lights as though I have my foot on the clutch the whole time.
When I come up to the red lights this way the car wants to die. It will start back. I think perhaps the carb (original 1 barrel) needs some adjustment. Does anyone have a good description of how to tune one of these carbs? I don't know much about how to set up a carb.
Thanks, Brandon | | |
| |
| |