| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 | I'm not sure but I believe the special anniversary model was a two tone gold and white fleetside with the deluxe cab. I've seen two and both were that way. Unfortunately one was in the bone yard. Brian M | | |
| |
| |