| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
65
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Early SignalStat turn signal switches (and other brands) flashed the single wire park lamps and tail lights, just not very brightly. An additional wire was not required. I believe that the switches had only four wires.
Later SignalStat switches with more wires (8?) were for brighter dual filament park and tail lights.
Not sure if your single filament turn signal switch will work with double filament bulbs.
Yep - park lights did not come on with the headlights. Don't know when that changed.
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |